While Phase 4 of the MCU is still largely shrouded in mystery and speculation, there has been a steady smattering of casting news revolving around one specific upcoming project: The Eternals, which so far, has reportedly nabbed big names like Angelina Jolie and Kumail Nanjiani as well as (potentially debunked) rumors of Stranger Things’ Millie Bobby Brown as unconfirmed roles in the ensemble.But major talent aside, the question still remains: Who–and, perhaps more importantly, what–are Marvel’s Eternals? Where do they come from and how do they fit into the MCU’s current landscape? Are they the next Avengers? The next Guardians of the Galaxy? The next Asgardians? Or are something else entirely? To get to the bottom of these questions, we need to take a look into some real-life superhero history.The once and future KingIt’s impossible to disentangle the story of the Eternals from the legacy of one of comics biggest icons: Jack Kirby, the man responsible for co-creating the teams that established Marvel as we know it today like the Fantastic 4, X-Men, and Avengers. His name may not be as universally recognized as Stan Lee, but his fingerprints are all over the MCU and his ideas form the baseline… Read full this story
- The bizarre Turkish ghost town of abandoned Gothic 'castles'
- This is what the critics are saying about the new Aquaman movie
- Critics' choice: the definitive guide to the best books of 2018
- Avengers 4 theories on who Katherine Langford is playing in Endgame
- Let us personally encounter the great joy of Christ among us
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months
- January as you would wish it: Royal Ballet’s Les Patineurs reviewed
- Luther fails to convince as crime drama, but as a horror show it's surprisingly fun
- Aust's Kidman, Sivan battle Gaga at Globes
- Dating apps are easy but love is hard to find
Who And What Are Marvel's Eternals? have 322 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.