I want to be able to create games like hole io, aquapark.io, Rolly vortex or helix jump but I do not know the the perquisites for it. I am just starting. What should be my approach? What are the steps in making a game? Do I need to learn audio,video production,designing,programming? Can some one inform me on what are all the necessities for developing such games. what are the requirements for it. I just want to now what are the steps to learn.To get a general idea of what are all the topics that have to be covered to learn game development.To create a game like Hole Io or aqua park IO and I do not know what are the prerequisites for it.Is there a complete book or a link where it tells me what all the things i need to learn to be able to develop a game.Like I know I need programming I do not know about the rest.Everything that I need to learn after programming to be able to develop a game.
- 7 Signs You’re a Living Piece of Gaming History
- Nvidia’s RTX GPU Series: How Real-Time Ray Tracing Changes Gaming
- Learn How to Write Your Own Android Apps With React Native
- ONDO 2020: The race for Alagba House hots up
- BMW and Samsung are Bringing 5G to an Electric SUV as soon as 2021
What are the prerequisites for developing a game? have 244 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.