I want to be able to create games like hole io, aquapark.io, Rolly vortex or helix jump but I do not know the the perquisites for it. I am just starting. What should be my approach? What are the steps in making a game? Do I need to learn audio,video production,designing,programming? Can some one inform me on what are all the necessities for developing such games. what are the requirements for it. Could someone provide me a link or a book that I can purchase to learn game development.I do not know have any designing and programming skills and do not have any idea of what computer graphics is. I just got interested into it.
- An Alternate Reality Game That Takes Freshmen Orientation to a New Level
- Cyber Threats a Game Changer for the FBI
- Enterprise play
- .Net develops advantages over Java
- Blockchain could help small studios compete in multiplayer game development
- Nantucket turns Ahab’s obsession over Moby Dick into a strategy game
- Why would game industry veteran Phil Harrison join Google?
- Why Wooga is focusing on story-based hidden object games
- Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3 vs. Wii: Updated
- How good is the 3D on the Nintendo 3DS, and how does it work?
What are the necessities for developing a game? have 212 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.