One of the generic pieces of advice offered by Jeff, your race engineer in F1 2019, is to watch out for the first turn. Well, duh. But it is especially applicable to multiplayer racing. Watch: Nearly every F1 course opens with a long straight that ends with a sharp turn and a one-way ticket to Lockup Island. But a few courses almost lend themselves to this kind of multiplayer headhunting, and Bahrain International Circuit is one of them. As one wit pointed out in the F1 subreddit, clearly this was on the victim for not noticing the dot on his minimap leaving the track and steaming directly for him. Here’s the perspective from the victim themselves. As another wag said, this is the motorsports equivalent of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. Here comes the pain train, baby! Choo choo! Another course that’s good for this mayhem? Circuit Paul Ricard, which rejoined last year’s game and has the kind of huge run outs that accommodate MotoGP riders but make F1 drivers all grumbly. The train whistle F1 theme makes this video, IMHO. And of course, everyone loves the long backstretch at Shanghai International Circuit. This may look like multiplayer in F1 2019… Read full this story
- Seiko Watches Joins Hands With Honda F1 Team to Design Seiko Sportura Watches For Racing Fans
- Predictions For the 2009 F1 Championship
- Lessons of Teamwork From F1 Pitstops
- F1 - Ross's 'Brawn' Or Honda's 'Brains' - Who is the Real Beneficiary?
- The Most Disappointing Formula One Drivers in 2008
- Which Current F1 Drivers Could Make it in NASCAR?
- Tag Heuer Watches, Some of the Finest Swiss Watches Made Today
- F1 - Is Ferrari Starting to Fade?
- Hamilton is F1 Driver's Champion - Barely
- Can Lewis Hamilton Win the F1 Championship?
Watch this F1 multiplayer driver get Office Linebacker’d have 300 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.