Rebel Galaxy Outlaw plays just as well with a mouse and keyboard as it does with a controller, at least judging by this footage.
Double Damage has put out a new Rebel Galaxy Outlaw gameplay demo for all to watch. The video is short, but it shows off gameplay using mouse and keyboard controls.
Being a space shooter, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw was designed for controllers first. In fact, Double Damage pioneered a new feature that lets you automatically track targets in first person – something very challenging on analogue sticks – just so it doesn’t break the action.
The footage is entirely in first-person, and works just about as you’d expect. It’s pretty good; give it a watch below:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw does not yet have a release date, though we’re hoping it’s out sooner rather than later. It’s coming to PC, PS4, and Switch.
- Long arm of NBA law slaps Outlaw for using his arms
- Oregon reveals new logo, ‘Galaxy White’ helmets for Michigan St. game
- WATCH: AU player proposes to girlfriend using Jordan-Hare Jumbotron
- Watch the first MMA fight filmed using Google Glass
- NFL preseason watch: New coaches, star rookies
- WATCH: New Air Jordan sneakers cause frenzy at mall
- Watch new Chiefs receiver Jeremy Maclin toast DBs in high school
- Watch New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram do the ‘Nae Nae’
- WATCH: New Mexico State wins on interception — via the ankles
- New York Daily News stops using ‘Redskins’ when referencing team