So, I just realized, an image with BoxCollider2D wont detect any collision with Sphere with SphereCollider. I tried adding a BoxCollider to my image, but it behaves in a weird manner (The Canvas position keeps shifting) So, I can see the only way for it to work is adding a 2D Collider to the sphere? Is there any other better way to solve it? Adding a 2D Collider to the sphere wont cover the whole area
- Pictured: Microscope images reveal how tiny but deadly coronavirus particles invaded the US patient zero's cells
- Multi-vehicle collision on northbound Golden Gate Bridge backs up traffic
- The Weekly Pull: Marvel, Strange Adventures, King of Nowhere, and More
- 'We kept on shouting, driver uncle was busy on phone'
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Update 1.21 Adds Season 3 Adjustments Including Changes to Assists - Patch Notes
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Solar bike lights and a solid-state wristwatch
- MACHOs make a return with gravitational wave discovery
- Gravity at Small Scales Remains a Mystery
- First extraterrestrial PROTEIN discovered inside a meteorite found 30 years ago in Algeria suggests the building blocks of life could already exist elsewhere in space
- Map Reveals Ghostly Antineutrinos Lurking Within Earth
Unity3d:Detect a collision between an image and a sphere have 201 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.