i’m attempting to use the following with the most recent version of Unity: https://bitbucket.org/vitaly_chashin/simpleunitybrowser/src The plugin works perfectly within the editor, but when building it throws a platform not supported exception. Alongside this, when attempting to build it throws an error relating to “chrome_elf.dll” and the two different versions colliding. Does anyone have any experience with this plugin or have any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!
- Obama Statement on Ukraine: ‘Our International Unity Is on Display’
- How to celebrate German Unity Day nationwide
- Two Koreas Show Historic Unity During Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony
- New products on display at CineEurope 2017
- Sailor Moon at Mori Art Museum
- CNN’s Bakari Sellers: Trump Did Not Have the ‘Testicular Fortitude’ to Mention the Victims Today
- Ehime Prefectural Science Museum
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Follow the funeral processional
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Hearse carrying Aretha Franklin's body arrives at cemetery
- Stars to Wear Black to BAFTAs
Unity Webpage Display have 165 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.