As 2020 draws closer, we shift into the next generation of gaming with upcoming consoles such as Sony’s highly anticipated PlayStation 5 and Microsoft’s Xbox Scarlett. In 2019, we learned a ton of new information about the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett, more specifically what kind of hardware they will be packing. Both consoles aim to achieve 8K resolution with FPS as high as 120. So what will happen if PlayStation 5 and Xbox Scarlett’s AMD hardware specs are put into a PC to play games? By now, the whole gaming community as aware of the fact that next-gen consoles will be using AMD CPU and GPU in their configurations. Furthermore, both consoles will be making the use of custom SSDs for faster loading times. Here’s a whole comparison of the specs. In the old days, console developers would entirely develop their own hardware for their consoles as PC gaming wasn’t a trend as it is today. And now, console developers are using hardware specs made by other companies for their consoles. This can be seen with Sony’s PlayStation 5 and Microsoft’s Xbox Scarlett which are predominantly using AMD hardware. In his latest video, YouTuber Austin Evans endeavored to make a… Read full this story
- Control Update Meant To Fix Performance Out On PS4; Xbox One & PC Soon
- Control's PS4/Xbox One Performance Issues May Be Fixed In A Future Update
- Control (PS4, Xbox One) On Sale For $38 At Amazon
- Everything Sony told us about the future of PlayStation
- Golden Tate's advice to high school athletes: Hard work pays off
- PlayStation Fiesta Bowl Live Stream: Watch Ohio State vs Clemson Online
- How to stream and watch March Madness at work
- I’m a PC…and I Fund Crazy Ideas that Might Save Millions of Lives
- PC nuttery: leave my sports alone!
- Pirates head into offseason with plenty to work on
This PC With PlayStation 5 and Xbox Specs Works have 314 words, post on segmentnext.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.