Destiny 2 players have discovered a new build, combining perks and gear, for the Arcstrider Hunter that stacks a number of buffs to result in a single melee attack that can do insane amounts of damage. As the game moves toward its third year with the release of the Shadowkeep expansion in the fall, the past year of add-on content has helped add perks and exotics to the game that make this build possible.To take advantage of this build, players need a shotgun with the One-Two Punch perk, which can be found specifically on the curated roll of the Emperor’s Courtesy shotgun from the Crown of Sorrow raid or on the Last Man Standing shotgun that drops from the Reckoning activity added in Season of the Drifter. The One-Two Punch perk increases melee damage for a short duration when every pellet of a shot hits an enemy.Next, players need to select the top tree of the Arcstrider in Destiny 2 that contains Combination Blow and Combat Flow. Killing an enemy with the Combination Blow melee ability triggers health regeneration and increases melee damage temporarily, stacking up to three times. Combat Flow and the Gambler’s Dodge class ability work together to… Read full this story
- Residents of arson attack building fume as still damaged door means easy access
- Podcast: does social media damage our working lives?
- Woman arrested after eight killed, at least 31 injured in residential building blaze in Paris
- Cost of repairing school building's 'serious defects' to be over €3m, says department
- Kerry-Dublin stars facing bans after Tralee melee
- Kerry and Dublin stars facing bans after Tralee melee
- Theresa May warns of 'irreparable damage' in attempt to quash growing calls for a second Brexit referendum
- Bungie’s Destiny looks secure, but what now for Activision?
- May's team warned talk of a second referendum is 'insane'
- Theresa May's team warned talk of a second referendum is 'insane'
This Destiny 2 Build Does Insane Melee Damage have 323 words, post on gamerant.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.