Take a look at this picture: As you can see from the picture, some walls have this dark texture after bake lightmap. UVMaps are fine, but have no idea why this happens. This is the UVMap, walls made by Blender: Any advice will very appreciate it. Here’s my lighting settings: Realtime GI off Mixed Lighting Baked GI on (shadowmask) Lightmapper: Progressive GPU (Preview) Direct Samples: 32 / Indirect: 256 / Bounces 4 Lightmap Resolution: 20 / Padding: 2 Lightmap Size: 1024 Using Unity 2018.3.12.f1. Note that all objects are static.
- This Italian bread is so difficult to make that it’s called the Mount Everest of baking
- An oven is heading to space so astronauts can bake cookies
- Easy Dark Chocolate Frosting For Cakes
- Hot mesh! Victoria's Secret model Kelly Gale sports leather-look nipple pasties and a daring g-string bodysuit as she strips down for Burning Man Festival
- Bill Turnbull reveals dark times following incurable cancer diagnosis during BBC Breakfast return
- Eight years after release, Dark Souls modders figure out how to make custom maps
- Cargo ship reaches space station with cookie-baking oven and other gear
- Will Terminator: Dark Fate Have Joker Saying Hasta La Vista at the Weekend Box Office?
- Big Beauty Tuesday: Fake It ’Til You Bake It With Prime Beauty’s ‘Brownzers’
- What’s on TV Monday: ‘His Dark Materials’ on HBO
Some of mesh too dark after bake lightmap have 222 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.