The Messenger is Sabotage Studio’s 2D platformer in the vein of classics like Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden 2. And, if you’ve finished it already, it now has some free DLC accessible to anyone who has made it to the credits.Picnic Panic is a vacation-themed collection of three new levels with new boss fights as well, set on on Voodkin Island. It seems kind of like an anime beach episode, and various characters from the base game will tag along with you on this new adventure. As the press release puts it, “keep your friends close, and your anemones closer.”To access Picnic Panic, make sure the DLC has downloaded and you’re on a save file that’s beaten the final boss. If you’re on New Game +, you’ll need to have unlocked the map. Either way, head over to the shop and find the pink neon palm tree sign to set off for Voodkin Island.
- How to get free pints of Breyers ice cream for you and a friend
- It's National Donut Day. Here's where to get free donuts. (And orders of donut holes)
- Thank you, Warriors; We get free tacos on June 13
- Baby Born On Subway Gets Free Travel Until 25th Birthday
- Where to get free and discounted doughnuts on June 1 for National Doughnut Day
- Where to Get Free Donuts Today
- How to get free and discounted treats from San Antonio's new Potbelly next week
- All children at this London school are going to get free meals
- Everyone gets free Taco Bell Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. — because basketball
- Baby born on Paris train will get free rides until he's 25
Retro ninja platformer The Messenger gets free DLC levels have 280 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.