Remasters and remakes of Residents Evil 1 and 2 have come to modern hardware in 2015 and 2019. If you’re hankering for an upgrade for Resident Evil 3 (originally launched for GameCube in 2003; PlayStation in 1999), these fans have a treat for you: RE3SHDP which is shorthand for Resident Evil 3: Seamless HD Project. First, this is a non-official and totally free fan project. You’ll need a PC and the Dolphin GameCube emulator. The Seamless HD Project is an upscaled, restored and in some cases manually edited remaster that brings old environments, visual effects and game elements into sharper detail. Here’s a gallery of select images, all from the project’s homepage, but the better comparison is the before/after image slider they’ve put atop the page. RESHDP RESHDP RESHDP RESHDP RESHDP Even more impressive is what the project does for the game’s full-motion video, which you can see in the 10-minute video above (and in another image-slider gallery further down the linked page). You’ll need an .ISO of the game itself, and the methods for obtaining that are easily Google-able. But because Dolphin is involved that means the mod is for the GameCube version, not the PC version. The creators… Read full this story
- Video Game Review: Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition
- Video Game Review: Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Resident Evil 0 Remastered shuffles away from horde of zombie titles: Video Game Review
- Resident Evil Revelations HD gives celebrated game franchise a much-needed boost
- Resident Evil: Revelations fills in series blanks in frightening – and fun – fashion
- Milla Jovovich is just fine with killing zombies in 'Resident Evil: Retribution'
- Video Game Review: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Milla Jovovich asks fans to pray for ‘Resident Evil’ stuntwoman injured on set
- Video Game Review: Resident Evil 6
- Review: 'Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D' is over before it starts
Resident Evil 3 ‘remastered’ with fan-made HD upgrade have 308 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.