There are plenty of HD mods where you have to zoom in on a screenshot to notice the difference. Well, this is not that kind of mod. Resident Evil 3 Seamless HD Project uses machine learning to upscale the backgrounds, and also includes upscaled menus with high-res character portraits, seamless masks, and a bunch of manual editing to insure things like in-game text are readable. The difference is pretty stark. There’s also an optional FMV pack that doubles the resolution of the cutscenes, another pretty noticeable difference even though they’re still only running at 640×320.Thing is, Resident Evil 3 Seamless HD Project works with the emulated version of RE3 so you’ll need the Dolphin emulator and an iso to check it out. Once it’s up and running you can switch between the two by pressing the delete key, and in the video above you can see a few instances where the player does just that.Maybe we’ll get an official remake of Resident Evil 3 some day, but in the meantime? This’ll do.
- Resident Evil 2 Remake PS4 Review: The Resident Evil Game I have always wanted
- Resident Evil 2 News: "1-Shot Demo" being released in January
- PUBG Collaboration with Resident Evil 2 Remake Revealed
- Resident Evil 2 News: How to get past the time limit on the demo on PC
- Resident Evil 2 News: 25% off on Fanatical
- Resident Evil 2: 5 Beginner Tips to Survive the RPD
- Xbox news: Resident Evil 2 remake demo to hit Xbox One this week?
- 1984 Monte Carlo – Resident Evil
- Rickie Smith Dominates Gateway Pro Mod Field
- 'A genuine class act': Rangers fans praise Steven Davis after another impressive display in victory over Motherwell
Resident Evil 3 fans have made an impressive HD mod for it have 278 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.