The Rebel Galaxy Outlaw release date and price have been announced by Double Damage Games. This prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy has you taking on the role of Juno Markev, a former outlaw and smuggler who gets back into the bad side of the business on a quest for revenge.
In the cold depths of space, Juno Markev ends up on the losing side of a dogfight. Crashing her ship, she has to beg, borrow, and steal to get back on the road, earn enough money to equip herself properly, and get revenge on a dude who wronged her something fierce.
Throughout the course of the game, you’ll fly around in a fighter-style spacecraft, taking on missions and blowing all sorts of stuff straight to hell. You’ll be able to play this game sooner rather than later — Rebel Galaxy Outlaw launches on August 13, 2019, according to a press release.
If you’d like to see what this game is like, there’s over an hour of narrated gameplay available to check out!
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw features some intense space combat, but it also comes with some pretty cool frills. The game’s ship painter is frankly absurd and it will let you really unleash your creativity on the various craft out there. Feel like playing something else? A bunch of minigames are also available in the local space cantina filled with various disreputable folk.
If you’d like a bit of a laugh, you can watch the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw release date trailer below. Double Damage Games’ newest title launched on the Epic Games Store on August 13, 2019, at a price of $29.99 or your regional equivalent. You can pre-purchase Rebel Galaxy Outlaw right now.
Disclosure: The Epic Games Store works with TechRaptor for affiliate partnership, and TechRaptor earns a small commission off purchases made from some links in this article.
Will you be picking up this game on the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw release date or are you going to wait for the Steam release? What do you think of the transition to the space combat genre? Let us know in the comments below!
Have a tip for us? Awesome! Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll take a look!
Robert N. AdamsSenior Writer
I’ve had a controller in my hand since I was 4 and I haven’t stopped gaming since. CCGs, Tabletop Games, Pen & Paper RPGs – I’ve tried a whole bunch of stuff over the years and I’m always looking to try more!
- More Fox and Disney Release Date Changes Announced
- 'Mass Effect: Andromeda' Release Date Finally Announced
- Google Pixel 4: Release date, price, specs and rumours so far
- Aquaman 2 Release Date Officially Announced for 2022
- Rambo 5: Last Blood Release Date Officially Announced
- Aquaman Blu-Ray And Digital Release Dates Officially Announced
- Disney+ release date, price point and more unveiled
- Disney Plus Release Date, Price, & Day One Content Officially Revealed
- Wonder Woman Blu-Ray and DVD Release Date, Details Announced
- Transformers 5 Blu-Ray and DVD Release Date, Details Announced