I’m trying to make an indicator object appear higher up in the sky the farther away a player is, up to a certain distance.
Basically, if the player is < 5 distance away, the object’s height should be 1. If the player is > 60 distance away, the object’s height should be 50. If the player’s distance is between 5 and 60, the height of the object should be calculated based on the given scale, with an easing function applied so that it moves gradually to it’s top and bottom locations.
This can be best illustrated with the attached graph that I created. The graph may not be perfect, but it should be close enough to get the general idea of what I’m hoping to achieve.
minDistance, but how would I use this information to calculate the expected height for a given distance?
- Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights: do we need new film versions?
- What Your Height Says About Your Health
- Take A Look Behind The Scenes Of The Dyker Heights Christmas Display
- TSLPRB SI Answer Keys 2018: Telangana Police SI answer keys RELEASED @tslprb.in; Check how to raise objections
- 2020 could be the year Australia joins the 'QE' club. But what is 'quantitative easing'?
- Boy, 9, who was abandoned on the street by his prostitute mother has raised more than $7,000 selling homemade lemonade to pay for his own adoption
- New York's Lower East Side, before the hipsters arrived: Photographs from the 1970s and 80s reveal a quiet, tight-knit immigrant community of fantastic characters
- Saudi air force trainee open fired at US navy base, 3 killed
- UPDATE 1-China Oct steel output hits 7-mth low on National Day, lower margins
- Saudi Naval base killer exploited LOOPHOLE to legally purchase handgun he used in shooting - despite ban on non-citizens buying firearms