Having a lot of trouble with my collision detection in my platformer. If you go straight to the right the block will float. Also the corners let the block sink right through and the walls are sticky. It’s a bit of a mess. I know for the floating my gravity is a big issue. If anyone could help me out i’d be so so happy. Heres the collision code: The full game is in this codepen: https://codepen.io/charlie1172/pen/OeGdvJ
- Second Software Glitch in Boeing's Starliner Could Have Caused In-Space Collision
- Unified platform to register plaints with multiple agencies
- Need a Democratic Platform? How About Harry Truman’s From 1948?
- Can't hear? It may be down to grinding your teeth or problems with your kidneys
- Hyundai Recalls 430k Cars For Problem That Can Cause Engine Fires
- China's Red Cross is under fire for not getting supplies to hospitals. That's a problem for the government
- The Space Junk Problem Is About to Get a Whole Lot Gnarlier
- Black Hole Collision 2 Billion Light-Years Away Detected by Astronomers
- ‘It’s a prodigious problem’: How Google’s Jigsaw is sniffing out faked images
- As platforms get better at detecting child abuse videos, they’re finding more of them
Problem with collisions detection on canvas platformer have 212 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.