It’s a love story a century in the making.John and Phyllis Cook met at the Kingston Residence assisted-living facility in Sylvania, Ohio, and had been dating for a year when they went to get their marriage license on Wednesday.When a clerk said the pair could be married right then, John said, “Good, let’s get it over with.”John, a World War II veteran, and Phyllis, who will turn 103 in early August, have each lost two spouses over the years. As their relationship progressed, Phyllis decided as a devout Christian woman that the two should tie the knot, local NBC affiliate WNWO reported.The couple has decided to keep their separate apartments, but enjoy spending time together eating meals and sitting outside in the sun.When the news station asked John what their favorite thing to do together is, he responded, “Well, I probably shouldn’t talk about that.”Looks like the third time is the charm for these happy newlyweds.
- 88-year-old woman carjacked in Walmart parking lot in Michigan, suspects arrested
- 94-year-old woman killed during Cleveland home invasion
- Four teenage boy save 90-year-old woman from burning house
- 23-Year-Old Woman Lying in Brooklyn Street Gets Hit by Car, Dies: Police
- Officers at border seize 92 pounds of heroin from 81-year-old woman
- Police: 32-Year-Old Woman Tries to Enroll in NY High School as Teen
- 26-Year-Old Woman Found Dead on NYC Sidewalk Had on Just Underwear, Shirt
- Lou Reed releases film about his 102-year-old cousin
- Police: 66-year-old Central Texas man sexually assaulted 6-year-old girl over course of year
- 24-year-old woman gunned down in East Side driveway identified
Ohio man, 100, marries 102-year-old woman — and life is good have 274 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.