Game Freak has spoken once again about the state of Pokemon Sword and Shield to ease the concerns of fans over its presentation.Pokemon Sword and Shield has been derided for having a lack of new graphics and animation by some fans, mostly due to the use of similar animations from the 3DS games and having lower-texture quality compared to some titles on the Nintendo Switch. Tied in with the anger over the lack of a National Pokedex in Sword and Shield, many online have accused Game Freak for being lazy in this regard, using the 3DS models and animations despite stating that part of the reason for not including the National Dex was for producing higher “fidelity and higher quality animations,” according to Junichi Matsuda. However, that has actually turned out to not be the case. A recent interview from Famitsu has revealed that the in-game models and animations were all built from scratch for Sword and Shield, which became a deciding factor to not include all Pokemon in the game through the National Dex. According to Matsuda and Hitoshi Omori, Pokemon Sun and Moon had a difficult time fitting every Pokemon into the game, and with over 1,000 different Pokemon… Read full this story
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Release Date Revealed: Coming to Nintendo Switch "Late 2019"
- Pokemon Sword and Shield CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch Release Date set for 2019
- Zulu shield used at Battle of Rorke's Drift for sale for £5,000
- Pokemon Sword and Shield out soon!
- Worrying Samsung Galaxy S10 flaw allows hackers to trick gadget’s fingerprint scanner using ‘3D printed finger’
- Finnish researchers create corneas using 3D bioprinters
- Holidaymakers warned that thieves are using 3D-printed keys to break into suitcases in seconds
- Fine arts students cannot use live models due to limited funds
- Newcastle could be featured in the new Pokemon Sword and Shield games
- Skeletal models including Kaia Gerber storm YSL runaway despite fashion giant’s vow to end use of painfully thin women
No, Pokemon Sword and Shield is not Using the 3DS Models have 334 words, post on techraptor.net at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.