Amazon Prime Day is happening on July 15 and 16, offering amazing deals on Xbox consoles, video games, and other gaming electronics. To get gamers excited for Prime Day, Amazon reduced the price of Nintendo’s Poké Ball Plus, a new peripheral that helps you capture Pokémon in Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! games for the Nintendo Switch. When the Poké Ball Plus was first released online and in major retail stores, the stand-alone controller cost $50. Now the Poké Ball Plus is on sale on Amazon for $40, saving you $10. It’s not the biggest savings, but it’s way less than buying the Poké Ball Plus Bundle for $140. How does it work? The Poké Ball Plus comes with motion control capabilities, so once a Pokémon appears, you can use the Poké Ball to try and catch the creature by simply moving your Poké Ball Plus around like you’re throwing it. The good news is the Poké Ball is strapped to your hand, so you don’t have to worry about it flying anywhere, like toward the TV. The design of the Poké Ball Plus is really about giving you the ultimate experience as if you were… Read full this story
- Boost Your Internet Sales 1,000% in 90 Days or Less!
- Let's Have A Look At The Nintendo Wii Accessories
- Promote Your Book: 5 Free and Low-cost Ways to Boost Book Sales
- Think Two Products Ahead Review
- Writing Sales Copy - 8 Ways to Spot Dominant Emotions Your Prospects Already Have
- US Sub-Prime Mortgage Jitters Affecting The UK Stock Market
- Writing Sales Copy- The Simple Secret That Turns Good Copy Into GREAT Copy
- Sales Strategy - Sales Lessons You Can Learn from A House Move
- Evaluating Your Business For Sale
- How To Sell Your Home In 10 Days
Nintendo’s Poké Ball Plus goes on sale ahead of Amazon Prime Day 2019 have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.