It was another big week for Gearbox Software as the studio released another creative trailer for its upcoming shooter, Borderlands 3. Promoting a sense of Co-Op and freidnship, the wild trailer shows the four main vault hunters dancing while killing the bandits of Pandora with flowers sprouting underneath them. The Celebration of Togetherness event also revealed the fate of cross-play for the game while continuing to promote the title in what is quickly becoming a very crowed fall release season.
Part of the plan to promote Borderlands 3 is Gearbox Software’s new VIP program. As part of the SHiFT code system, players can link their account from the game to the site and then start earning points to spend on virtual goodies for the Borderlands games like in-game weapons, customization gear for characters, and more. To help players get some easy points, YouTube SupMatto posted a Tweet over the weekend with 11 new VIP Vault codes.
To activate these codes, players should head to the official Borderlands 3 website and either sign in with an existing 2K account or create a new one. Under Insiders, select Redeem Code and enter in each code as shown in the SupMatto tweet under the Vault Code option. For all of the effort, players will walk away with 2,500 points to spend under the Rewards portions of the site. The latest season just kicked off which brings all new rewards ranging from unlockable guns and gold keys for Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel, computer and mobile wallpapers, as well as news heads and skins for Borderlands 3 heroes Zane, Amara, and Moze.
New details have continued to arrive seemingly week after week regarding Borderlands 3. While the last vault hunter Fl4k is still under wraps for now, Gearbox has revealed how the game has been modernized while still keeping the looter shooter gameplay people expect from the series. In addition to mantling over low objects sliding and loot instancing, players will also have a ping system for easier in-game communication between players without microphones. While made popular in Apex Legends, Borderlands 3 plans to make the feature available for pointing out all kinds of objects like environmental objects, ammo boxes, loot, and more.
Borderlands 3 launches September 13 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Apple’s New “Learn To Code” App Is For Kids—And Maybe Their Parents, Too
- Know the new Revised Corporation Code
- The new and approved code of conduct for Australian bankers
- New corporate governance code should be canned
- Apple makes new Swift Playgrounds coding tool for kids free
- New 451 Error Code Aims To Fight Censorship On The Web
- The new, unofficial dress code for corporate Australia
- The new Han Solo accidentally revealed he's signed on for 3 'Star Wars' movies
- New West End Company reveal recommendations for traffic-free Oxford Street
- New Range Rover Velar revealed