At first, Dragon Quest Builders 2 struck me as odd. For what I expected to be a sandbox game, it sure made me sit through large amounts of dialogue. The non-playable characters, taken from the Dragon Quest franchise, will chat you up all day. At the start, this annoyed me but, as I progressed, it was these same characters that kept me playing. Dragon Quest Builders 2 places the protagonist, a builder, in an alternate Dragon Quest reality. In this timeline, the Hero from Dragon Quest 2 — the 1989 NES game — betrays their quest and accepts the Dragon Lord’s offer to rule half the land. As it turns out, a world run by baddies isn’t all that terrible. When evil wins, there are still plenty of nice people left afterward. These are the characters we spend time with in Dragon Quest Builders 2. Although it has a storyline, Dragon Quest Builders 2 borrows a lot from sandbox games. Among the many ways to play, you have the option to fight, build, mine, and farm. The game uses a block-building style, a la Minecraft. However, what distinguishes it from Minecraft, and what made it meaningful to me, were the… Read full this story
- Square Enix Announces New Dragon Quest Tactics Game
- Jeff Daniels on "To Kill a Mockingbird": "You watch the movie, you read the book, you FEEL the play"
- Rob Burrow on "indescribable feeling" after playing with old teammates in MND fundraiser
- Why Dragon Ball Super Needs to Leave Super Saiyan Behind
- The Mythic Quest cast talks gaming and making a show about gaming
- Stunning Dragon Ball Cosplay Awakens Saiyan Bulma
- Black History Month: ‘A Soldier’s Play’ Is As Relevant Today As It Was During World War II
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Reveals Trunks' Softest Moment Yet
- Accuracy takes power: one man’s 3GHz quest to build a perfect SNES emulator
- XFL Team Names and Logos: From the New York Guardians to the Seattle Dragons
I feel less lonely when I play Dragon Quest Builders 2 have 326 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.