I want to make a warp pipe from the Mario games in Unity. The key feature of this object will be that I can set the length (height) of its “neck” to any length I require, as long as it is greater than 0.5m (the fixed depth of the interior of its “cap”). That is, I want this object to be “extrudable” and the neck material to be tilable under this operation. I have already modeled the pipe in Blender and baked textures for the material (but I won’t be upset if I have to redo the material, it just needs to be a green anistropic type, very basic). It consists of 2 pieces, the neck and the cap. The cap is a child of the neck. Only the neck grows/shrinks. I have never done this before and am not sure how to begin. How can I create this feature? I would like the pipe to grow/shrink in the editor when I change the public variable “height”.
- Amazing Mario 3 Speedrun Is Full Of Setbacks And Sportsmanship
- Vans Warped Tour Takes a Victory Lap
- Mario Tennis Aces is the Most Hype Mario Sports Game
- Paranormal Researcher Claims He Discovered a Time Warp Outside Las Vegas
- Sultan tasks politicians on national peace, unity
- Mario Draghi Can't Save Europe This Time
- Every Super Mario Odyssey Transformation, Ranked
- The Ups And Downs Of Mario Sports Games
- Premier holds Unity team together to 1st anniversary
- Pirelli’s Mario Isola on the best strategy for the 2018 Canadian GP
How to make extendable Mario warp pipe in Unity? have 257 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.