I want to show a menu next to an item in an inventory. This is what I try to rebuild:
I do this by placing a canvas in 3D world space next to the inventory:
As I don’t want the menu to be rotated, I rotated the menu the opposite X value as the camera. The camera has an X rotation of -11, so I rotate the menu by 11 to make it look straight:
Since I don’t want the menu to get stuck in the case, I move it closer to the camera:
One can see that the menu is now offset to the left and to the top because of the camera perspective.
How could I offset the menu in such a way that it still aligns with the right top corner of the item?
- Amsterdam's history retold by objects buried in river silt
- Amazon’s latest Alexa devices draw praise from experts
- Trump’s boasts of American might draw cool reception at UN
- Girl dubbed 'Queen of Sweden' after drawing ancient sword from lake
- 9 posh restaurants to celebrate A levels when money's no object
- Million Pound Menu returns to Manchester
- We tried the new Subway menu
- Is it possible to draw Serena Williams without being racist?
- 100 iconic objects tell the history of Wales
- These are the tasty new products on Greggs's autumn menu