June and July have been a pretty busy time for Fortnite players. Between the difficult challenges that arrived with Season 9 and the 14 Days of Summer event, Battle Royale players have had plenty of tasks to accomplish. The Days of Summer are creeping to an end though (at least in-game) and gamers are running out of time to finish all 14 challenges and unlock their smoothie back bling. Not to worry, this guide will help take care of one of the more challenging ones.Before the event wraps up on July 16, Fortnite players are going to want to make sure they’ve finished the Beach Parties Challenge. This particular task requires players to visit six different beach locations on the map and bust a move. The dancing part is fairly simple, but finding all of the right spots before getting sniped can be a tall order. Players who have completed other Days of Summer challenges, like finding the Giant Rubber Duck, should be pretty familiar with a few of these party locations.The map and locations below outline where players need to visit to accomplish this challenge. At each location, players just need to use an emote and the task progress… Read full this story
- All Fortnite Streetlight Spotlights locations: where to dance under different Streetlight Spotlights
- GTA Online: Vespucci Beach Party Happens This Weekend, Invite Yourself
- Tomb Raider Cairn Raider Challenge Guide – Shipwreck Beach Cairn Locations
- Tomb Raider Mine Sweeper Challenge Guide – Shipwreck Beach Mines Locations
- Fortnite down? Servers offline for Tuesday update to prepare for Fortnitemares Hallowe’en event
- Fortnite Hallowe’en event – when does Fortnitemares start again and what leaked skins are there?
- Birthday Cakes in Fortnite – what are the cake locations following the 5.1 update?
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to grab Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Fortnite Carnival Clown Boards locations: where to get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards
- Fortnite vs. PUBG map, player count, weapons, graphics, gameplay: which is better?
Fortnite: Where to Find All Beach Party Locations have 335 words, post on gamerant.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.