Fortnite developer Epic Games has warned fans who play the game on iPhone and iPad against installing the latest iOS update. Writing on Twitter, the developer cited “stability concerns.”The company stated: “We’re aware of stability concerns on the iOS 13 beta for Fortnite Mobile. We recommend that players do not use the iOS 13 beta at this time.”iOS 13 is currently in open beta before its public release later this year. It includes a new visual style and a much-requested dark mode, as well as new camera features and additional privacy measures. Apple is also preparing to launch its Apple TV+ streaming platform and Apple Arcade games subscription.Fortnite, meanwhile, received its latest content update just recently. Update 9.30’s content update 3 added a new throwable named the Air Strike, which rains down missiles on your opponents. For more, check out the patch notes for Fortnite’s 9.30 update. Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Say Goodbye To Post-Menopause Issues With Premarin
- Kamasutra and Ramayana - Comparing Epics
- Tennis - Anticipation - Early Warning Systems, what is it?
- 2007 Issues with Over Regulation in America
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency - 5 Warning Signs
- VoIP - Security & Emergency Services Issues - An Australian View
- GPS Truck Transponder Warning Sensors for Curves
- "Last Warning" This!
- Buying: How to Buy a Car DVD Player
- Tsunami warnings by 2006
Epic Issues Warning To Fortnite iOS Players have 234 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.