The aptly-named RPG Why Am I Dead At Sea sets up an intriguing premise: You are aboard the S.S. Douce Amere, far out to sea. You are dead. Someone on the ship murdered you and it’s your job to find out why. Otherwise, terrible things will happen to everyone around you. Can you put together the circumstances surrounding your death in order to save innocent people?There’s a whole crew of people to save. There is an inherent satisfaction in trying to solve a good mystery, and Why Am I Dead At Sea serves up several with enough twists and turns to keep the most seasoned detective on their toes. Unlike most murder mysteries, you’re a poor soul who has to solve their own without the aid of memory. A psychic boy named Paulo calls you back to the living world. Paulo can sense that you died violently on the ship, but cannot tell why, nor does he know who you are. The game is similar to Ghost Trick in that you must take possession of people or animals to interact with the world around you. Why Am I Dead At Sea allows the soul to not only possess people and use them… Read full this story
- Did You Know These Amazing Skin Benefits Of Dead Sea Salt?
- 'I swim with great white sharks to harvest deadly sea urchins - and it doesn't pay much'
- She Was Stabbed in the Throat and Almost Died. Weeks Later, She Was Asking Tough Questions Again.
- Live coverage: Senators enter second day of questions in impeachment trial
- Mark Reason: the endlessly fascinating Nick Kyrgios asks the questions we wrestle with
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Impeachment Trial: Senators Ask More Questions
- The Seven Deadly Sins Fans Raise Question Over Season 3 Quirk
- 'Are you going to continue to ask inane questions? I'm going back to work': Brexit mastermind Dominic Cummings shuts down ITV News reporter when asked if he will be celebrating Britain leaving the EU
- ‘This Works Better If I Ask The Question’: Chris Wallace Scolds Alan Dershowitz
- Jimmy Garoppolo asked spooky question at Super Bowl LIV media event
Coverage Club: Why Am I Dead At Sea Asks The Real Questions have 364 words, post on techraptor.net at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.