The lawyer of Fotis Dulos, the estranged former husband of Jennifer Dulos, is suggesting that the mother of five staged her own disappearance in a plot similar to that of the 2012 Gillian Flynn novel Gone Girl. In an interview with the New York Post, Norm Pattis, the attorney for Fotis Dulos, said that Jennifer Dulos, a freelance writer, had authored a 500-page manuscript for a novel similar to Gone Girl, which tells the story of a troubled woman who stages her own disappearance and frames her husband to retaliate against his infidelity. Although Pattis told the Post that he had admittedly not read the manuscript, he speculated that Dulos may have been inspired by the book to similarly frame her own husband, with whom she was embroiled in a contentious divorce. “This is a person who has a pretty florid imagination and motives to use it to hurt Mr. Dulos,” Pattis said. Pattis also suggested that Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems” and was addicted to heroin. He claimed she had struggled with substance abuse her entire life and even implied that she had trafficked heroin from a source in Cambodia, though he did not provide any documentation supporting any of… Read full this story
- Missing Harmony Montgomery’s deadbeat dad a suspect in cold case Massachusetts murder: reports
- Madeleine McCann case blown open as team finds new evidence over prime suspect
- Stepmother of missing Harmony Montgomery charged with fraud
- Suspect arrested for alleged murder of UPenn student, mom says 'revenge is empty'
- Some suspect serial killer in 1971 Galveston deaths
- Missing California woman's allegedly abusive boyfriend charged in her disappearance and suspected murder
- Missing man's companion says police initially dismissed fears for his whereabouts
- Case against Madeleine McCann prime suspect set to crumble as alibi 'stacks up'
- Husband named person of interest in death of missing North Carolina nurse Diana Keel
- Tahoe is a dog’s paradise, until they go missing. This search and rescue group brings them home.
Lawyer of Husband Suspected In Missing Mom Case Suggests She Staged Disappearance Herself have 319 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.