As Epic Games prepares for a big Fortnite presence at E3 2019, Week 5 rolls on in Season 9. Yet again, there are a series of challenges for players to complete and a new storm in a bottle item to play around with, but the ultimate goal is the Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 Battle Star. Fortnite players can find the Week 5 Battle Star on a mountain just outside (to the East) of Haunted Hills. As with all Battle Stars, it won’t become obvious that the Battle Star is nearby until players get close, so it’s best to land as high as possible and then slide down. Presumably, you won’t have materials to build up to the star, but if you land too low just chop down a couple trees. To be specific, Fortnite players want to target the southern portion of the mountain, practically on the edge. Walk up close to the lip and you should see the Battle Star appear. Collect it to earn progress towards the Season 9 Battle Pass.For those who are curious, completing 5 weeks worth of challenges unlocks a new loading screen featuring a villainous character wearing a helmet. Looks a little like… Read full this story
- Fortnite Hidden XP Drop: Where To Search In The Chaos Rising Loading Screen
- Fortnite XP Drop: Where To Search XP Drop Hidden In Chaos Rising Loading Screen
- Guide To Fortnite Week 5 Challenges: Bouncy Ball, Mushroom Shields, And More (Season 8)
- Fortnite XP Drop: Where To Search Hidden XP Drop In The Chaos Rising Loading Screen
- Fortnite Week 6: Where To Visit Wooden Rabbit, Stone Pig, And Metal Llama Guide (Season 8 Challenge)
Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 Secret Battle Star Location have 278 words, post on gamerant.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.