The first Iron Banner of Season of Opulence begins on June 18th in Destiny 2, and with it comes a major change to the way that players will earn the armor in the monthly PvP event. Normally, players can get their hands on Iron Banner armor in reputation packages, through match rewards, and by direct purchase from Lord Saladin. But in another change to the Iron Banner formula, for the first time in the current Season 7, players will earn armor by completing an Iron Banner quest. While the details of how players will complete the quest are still unknown, each armor piece will drop when players complete its associated quest step. The good news is that each piece of armor will drop as a powerful reward, meaning each piece will drop at a higher level than players’ current overall Power level. This new Iron Banner quest is required to get this season’s armor set in Destiny 2. However, completing the quest unlocks the opportunity for better rolls. After unlocking an armor piece, it will be added to the Iron Banner loot pool, giving players the ability to reacquire that armor through reputation packages and post-match rewards, but with random… Read full this story
- MLB, MLBPA introduce sweeping rule changes for 2019 baseball season
- Air Force win could help Boise State change trajectory of frustrating season
- 10 players to watch as Birmingham Iron begins 1st season
- New England struts its ruts in banner ‘mud season’
- Climate change may be prolonging seasonal allergy suffering
- Mike Budenholzer changed culture in first season as Bucks coach
- Blackhawks take last swing at lineup change to save their season
- Hunters, hikers debate proposed changes to Pa. hunting season
- Birmingham Iron snaps 2-game losing skid as Nick Novak makes field goal on final play
- Did you know the Birmingham Iron and rest of AAF won’t have kickoffs?
Destiny 2 Is Changing How to Get Iron Banner Armor in Season 7 have 313 words, post on gamerant.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.