Bungie will be introducing cross-saves to Destiny 2 relatively soon, some time around the lead-up to, or launch of, the Shadowkeep expansion. With the confirmation of cross-saves, however, Guardians are already asking what might come next. The possibility of cross-play, the ability for every Destiny 2 player to play with any other no matter the platform, is an exciting prospect. And according to Kotaku’s Jason Schreier, Bungie wants it to happen, too. Schreier posted on Twitter that he was able to ask Bungie about the possibility of cross-play coming to Destiny 2. Bungie responded by saying that,”they want it to happen,” but are limited by “technical challenges/resources/etc.” In other words, as much as both Bungie and Guardians would love to see cross-play become a reality, it’s not a reality for the time being. “Maybe at some point.” Bungie’s response will hopefully be received positively by Destiny 2 players, rather than negatively. The possibility of cross-play being added to Destiny 2 so late in development was always a pipe-dream. Adding that kind of feature would have to be a massive undertaking an order of magnitude more challenging than adding cross-saves, which has to be outrageously difficult on its own. But Bungie… Read full this story
- Martellus Bennett wants to continue playing
- Martellus Bennett wants to keep playing
- Jordy Nelson wants to continue playing
- Donnie Jones wants to continue playing
- Report: Bennett wants to keep playing, could return to Pats
- Eagles’ Brent Celek wants to keep playing
- Miami Dolphins Jordan Cameron wants to keep playing?
- Carmelo Anthony on LeBron James: ‘I think he’d want me to play with him’
- NBA playoffs 2018: Celtics' Jaylen Brown says doctors didn't want him to play in Game 2
- Miami's miracle at Duke? The 'Canes wanted a different play
Bungie Wants Destiny 2 Cross-Play have 299 words, post on gamerant.com at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.