At the WWDC show in San Diego today Apple talked about their new services and changes to current apps, such as Apple TV, and the company has revealed some important new information about Apple Arcade. Apple has confirmed that it will have Apple TV PS4 and Xbox One controller support for its revamped Apple TV service, but even better, it has also revealed that both PS4 and Xbox One pads will be supported with its upcoming Apple Arcade service.
Apple Arcade is Apple’s upcoming game subscription service, which is currently due out Fall this year. It will feature numerous original games from legendary developers such as Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of Final Fantasy), Ken Wong (Monument Valley), Will Wright (SimCity, The Sims), and Charles Cecil (Broken Sword), including games such as the very Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-like Oceanhorn 2 and Beyond a Steel Sky, the long-awaited sequel to the classic adventure game Beneath a Steel Sky.
- Apple TV+ seeks stardom on streaming service stage
- The New Apple TV Is an App-Powered Fun Machine
- Sign Up for Your Free Year of Apple TV+ Right Now
- Apple TV May Not Become the Streaming Utopia We—And Apple—Had Hoped For
- Get your subscription; Apple TV app is coming to India, and 99 other countries
- Stream Practically Anything to an Apple TV With These 5 Apps
- 10 Tricks to Make Yourself an Apple TV Master
- Apple TV 4K Is a Damn Good Set-Top Box
- CBS Rejected an Apple TV Streaming Service
- How to Claim Your Free Apple TV+ Subscription