With Sony skipping E3 2019, Microsoft promised that it would be “going big” at the show. Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference is set to take place on June 9 at 1:00pm PT, and it’s now been revealed by Xbox Brazil that it will potentially be Microsoft’s longest-ever press conference at 2 hours long.
Past Microsoft E3 press conferences have come close to the 2 hour mark, with most clocking in at about an hour and a half. It’s possible that Microsoft will not fill up the entire 2 hours, but with Sony not holding a press conference this year, the company will likely have more third-party games to show than ever before.
In fact, if the leaked Microsoft E3 2019 press conference is to be believed, Microsoft will be showing off a ton of third-party games. While third-party titles from companies holding their own press conferences may not be given much time, there’s a good chance we’ll see games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Capcom’s rumored new game at Microsoft’s press conference.
Of course, the biggest focus of Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference will likely be the company’s first-party lineup. Microsoft has aggressively acquired studios over the past couple of years under the Xbox Game Studios umbrella to create console-exclusive Xbox games. At E3 2019, we may finally see some of the games these studios have been working on, or at least get a tease of what’s to come.
Meanwhile, there are some Xbox exclusives that we know will be at E3 2019. Halo Infinite is expected to have a significant showcase at the event, as is Gears 5. Rumors also claim that the long-awaited Fable reboot will also be announced at the show, but that remains to be seen.
With 2 hours to work with, it seems Microsoft is going to keep its promise of “going big” at E3 2019. Fans can expect plenty of major games to be at the show, and it’s also possible we will learn more about the next-generation Xbox as well. E3 2019 is right around the corner, so fans won’t have to wait much longer to find out for sure.
- Joe Maddon offers reporters ‘a shot and a beer’ in first press conference with Cubs
- Late night hosts react to Trump's 'clinically insane' press conference
- Mariano Rivera not spilling the beans about Saturday’s press conference; Yankees legend teases ‘you have to wait’
- NRA chief calls for armed guards in schools in first post-Newtown press conference
- Mayor Bloomberg on the brink: Testy exchange with reporters leads to threat of ending press conferences
- Steve Lavin answers reporter’s phone at St. John’s basketball press conference
- Trump blasts 'fake news' CNN in first overseas press conference
- 'Chaos.' 'Mess.' 'Fake news.' 'Turmoil.' Trump lets loose at press conference.
- Eliot Spitzer recycles tie from 2008 resignation press conference for campaign stop in Brooklyn
- Paulie Malignaggi, Adrien Broner pre-fight press conference turns ugly before Saturday’s title fight