MTI – Econews Monday, May 20, 2019, 16:00 K&H Bank, the Hungarian unit of Belgiumʼs KBC, had first-quarter after-tax profit of HUF 12.2 billion, down 19% year-on-year, the lender said on Monday. Including extraordinary items, net income rose almost 5%, state news wire MTI reported. Operating income rose 8% to HUF 39.5 bln as net interest revenue increased 3% and net revenue from commissions and fees was up 9%, the bank revealed. Credit outlays reached HUF 110 bln in Q1, and included HUF 24 bln of mortgage loans. About 96% of new mortgage loan contracts were fixed rate at the end of the period, up from 60% twelve months earlier due to an initiative by the National Bank of Hungary (MNB) to promote fixed-rate mortgages. After-tax profit of insurance unit K&H Biztosító was up 20% at HUF 1.3 bln during the period. K&H has about 1.5 million clients and operates 206 retail branches around the country, MTI noted.
- Banks see profits fall but remain optimistic
- Truck lands on cars after falling off Berger Bridge
- 'We laugh when they fall off but still love it when they get to end'
- Industries Qatar posts 37% jump in Q1 profit to QR1.3bn
- Profits fall 66pc at Ulster Bank as the bank sets aside €11m for 'legacy issues'
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q4 profit rises 15 per cent
- Brit tourist, 38, falls off cliff while taking selfie on Palma beach break and suffers broken bones and ‘spinal injuries’
- Texas teen's senior photos hilariously spoiled after she falls off a waterfall
- Man Missing After Falling Off Boat Near Antioch Bridge
- Public Bank’s Q1 profit up 12.6% to RM1.41b
K&H Bank Q1 profit falls on one-offs have 264 words, post on bbj.hu at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.