Video games are never optional in any case but there are certain games that deeply impact the mind of the gamers. Out of many epic games being introduced in 2018, Fortnite has managed to positively impact all the gamers. The cartoonist game adorning with the popular battle royal genre along the segment of Minecraft has been accepted by nearly 200 million people. In spite of not having any monetary restrictions, developer Epic Games has made a profit of $3 billion dollars last year. Seeing the huge profits, the developers have decided to splash some part of cash around and set a total sum of $US 100 million as a token of prize for the upcoming Fortnite tournament 2019. When they thought of giving the silver coins as a token of the prize, they chalked out to go directly to DOTA 2, which is an online battle and can also be played by multiplier players. This also gives an allowance to get money in terms of monetary value. Though it is quite impossible to look for the perfect date you need for the lifetime prize money in Esport. Nearly about $175 million is awarded by DOTA 2 from 1064 matches from… Read full this story
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Fast-improving Georgia desperate to crack big time
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Wales v Uruguay (Sun)
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Wales to visit Turkey and Switzerland for training camps
- Women's World Cup 2019: England to host Canada, Spain, Denmark and New Zealand in warm-up
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Israel Folau inks four-year deal with Rugby Australia
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Players may miss training camps over insurance dispute
- Cricket World Cup 2019: T20 form no guarantee of Colin Munro's selection
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Ireland, England pose biggest threats to All Blacks, says Sean Fitzpatrick
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Who will be the 15th man?
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Codie Taylor feels heat from Dane Coles in battle for All Blacks jersey
Fortnite World Cup 2019 To Offer $140 Million In Prizes have 315 words, post on game-wisdom.com at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.