Bang, headshot. Everyone understands a sniper. Delivering death from long range, no one has quite managed to capture that feeling as good as Rebellion has in the Sniper Elite series. One day Rebellion has some exciting news. They’re not working on one or two but four different projects in the series. Sniper Elite III is getting ported to the Switch, V2 is getting a remaster, and both a VR game and Sniper Elite 5 got announced. I really wanted to know more, so I got a chance to talk with Rebellion’s co-founder and CEO Jason Kingsley about the announcements. TechRaptor: Hello Jason! Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. So, long story short, one day I wake up and there’s suddenly four new Sniper Elite games. You guys really seem to be going all in on this series. Why Sniper Elite? Jason Kingsley: Sniper Elite been an incredible global success for us. Every game we’ve released has done incredibly well world wide. It seems like a population of the planet enjoys shooting people from long distances, which may say something about that population of the world. But its been real success for us, and we always try… Read full this story
- Say no to corridors: Rebellion on Sniper Elite 3’s sandbox
- Rebellion Hosting Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 Livestream Tonight
- Rebellion Provides Sniper Elite 4 Post-Launch Roadmap; Includes Both Paid and Free Content
- New Xbox One Backward Compatibility: Far Cry 2 and Sniper Elite V2
- Sniper Elite shot down as publisher suddenly takes servers offline
- Sniper Elite Developer Reveals Supernatural Co-op Shooter
- Sniper Elite 4 Development Confirmed by Rebellion
- Sniper Elite 3 announced, Rebellion focused on "more of a sandbox game"
- Rebellion and Sold Out team up to bring gamers Sniper Elite 4
- Sniper Elite V2 announced for 2012
Sam Speaks with Rebellion About Announcing So Many Sniper Elite Games have 305 words, post on techraptor.net at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.