BMC, a global leader in IT solutions for the digital enterprise, today announced a strategic partnership with Automation Anywhere, a global leader in robotic process automation (RPA), to extend the BMC Helix cognitive automation’s capabilities to include RPA across service desk processes.
“Cognitive automation is at the core of BMC Helix,” said Nayaki Nayyar, President of Digital
The BMC Helix offering integrates with Automation Anywhere’s intelligent RPA platform, which
A service desk agent can launch the BMC Helix RPA bot to help synchronize data across systems.
BMC and Automation Anywhere’s mutual customers will be able to digitize business operations,
RPA is growing at an unprecedented rate because of the high levels of efficiency and productivity
“Today, organizations more than ever before are adopting AI-enabled RPA technology to manage
To listen to a webinar about the BMC Helix Cognitive Service Management solution, visit
To learn more about the BMC Helix Cognitive Service Management solution, visit
- Celonis takes $27.5M led by Accel, 83North to grow the market for big data process mining
- Life-like robots that can make decisions for themselves are 'one step closer'
- 76ers, Parx Casino Announce Partnership
- 76ers, Parx Casino Announce Partnership (ICYMI)
- Mercy High School Announces Partnership with Charm City Players
- Global sanitation summit: Innovators announce partnership for better toilets for women
- Warner Music Group Announces Partnership With Nigerian Label Chocolate City
- Neon Gold Announces Partnerships With SONGS Music Publishing, Gold Atlas PR
- Vietnam, Australia issue joint statement on establishment of Strategic Partnership
- Robo-troll! Scientists create trash-talking robot that hurls insults at people to make them worse at playing video games - showing that it's not just humans who can throw us off our game