A very brief new teaser was released today for what we can only assume is Wolfenstein: Youngblood. The official Wolfenstein Twitter account shared a GIF of what appears to be an alert for a missing B.J. Blazkowicz. Though it is very brief, it’s likely the start of a hype campaign for the next big Wolfenstein game: Youngblood. Wolfenstein: Youngblood, in case you forgotten, was revealed at E3 last year as a co-op off-shoot, starring BJ’s twin daughters, who are on a mission to locate their missing father in 1980s Paris. The style of the the GIF, as you can see, is very similar to the original Youngblood reveal. The timing is curious, however, as it could indicate a big surprise awaits fans fans at PAX East this weekend. The more likely scenario is that this teaser is building up to a proper reveal at E3 in June. Youngblood is due out at some point this year, so it follows that a full reveal would be happening soon. In any case, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is certainly one of the more interesting games Bethesda currently has in the pipe, and though it’s playable solo, it’ll be interesting to see if gameplay of the… Read full this story
- How much sleep do you REALLY need each decade? Expert reveals the optimum amount per age - and the seven steps to improving your shut-eye for good
- 'People tell me I'm to blame': Heartbroken boyfriend of YouTube star Emily Hartridge reveals she was on her way to a fertility clinic when she was killed on E-Scooter he bought her for her birthday
- Flight attendant shares horror stories about plane travel - revealing why you should NEVER order hot drinks, avoid asking staff to help with luggage, and always bring your own pillow
- Paul Manafort's Ties to Russian Oligarch Run Deeper Than Expected, Investigation Reveals
- I'm voting for Lib Dems, reveals Tory veteran Lord Heseltine
- Hide And Squeak: Scientists Reveal The Playful Lives Of Rats
- Not Just Russia: Jehovah's Witnesses in Eritrea Are Being Imprisoned and Abused, Reports Reveal
- Paul Ryan Turns Stand-Up Comic with Wacky 'Mean Tweets'
- What is Article 13, when did the new EU copyright laws get approved and what do they mean?
- 'Tibet with My Eyes Closed' captures the stories of a region that is at the risk of being forgotten
Wolfenstein: Youngblood teaser means we’re close to a full reveal have 396 words, post on www.vg247.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.