A very brief new teaser was released today for what we can only assume is Wolfenstein: Youngblood.
The official Wolfenstein Twitter account shared a GIF of what appears to be an alert for a missing B.J. Blazkowicz. Though it is very brief, it’s likely the start of a hype campaign for the next big Wolfenstein game: Youngblood.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood, in case you forgotten, was revealed at E3 last year as a co-op off-shoot, starring BJ’s twin daughters, who are on a mission to locate their missing father in 1980s Paris.
The style of the the GIF, as you can see, is very similar to the original Youngblood reveal. The timing is curious, however, as it could indicate a big surprise awaits fans fans at PAX East this weekend.
The more likely scenario is that this teaser is building up to a proper reveal at E3 in June. Youngblood is due out at some point this year, so it follows that a full reveal would be happening soon.
In any case, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is certainly one of the more interesting games Bethesda currently has in the pipe, and though it’s playable solo, it’ll be interesting to see if gameplay of the modern Wolfensteins translates well to co-op.
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Wolfenstein: Youngblood’
- ‘Wolfenstein: Young Blood’ E3 Trailer Looks Bloody Fun
- Youngblood Lumber winds down in northeast Minneapolis
- ZOOMAWAY REVEALS TEASER VIDEO FOR ZOOMEDOUT
- Taylor Swift Reveals New Lyric Video for ‘ME!’
- New 'Star Trek: Picard' trailer and release date revealed at Comic Con
- GeckoSystems Reveals AI Sentience for Home Robots
- Report says changes needed in 13 areas to help close state health gaps
- Tim Blake Nelson’s New Play Reveals How Socrates Predicted Donald Trump—And the Tyranny of Democracy.
- Green Builder Media Reveals Eco-Leaders of the Building Industry