15 months ago GR published a piece lamenting the fact that no one was playing, or so much as talking about, 2017’s official Ashes Cricket game. This summer the willow-waving world gets an opportunity to rectify that with today’s announcement of a sequel: Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes.The monicker mightn’t roll off the tongue as easily as “Brian Lara”, the West Indian legend who fronted a series of classic cricket offerings from UK studio Codemasters in the ‘90s and 2000s. But gameplay, rather than names, is paramount here, and Aussie developer Big Ant has gained plenty of positive feedback from fans for the realistic batting and bowling on offer in its Don Bradman games. Cricket 19 continues that legacy.Big Ant says the new game will build upon those already impressive fundamentals by coming up with specific bowling plans to attack your individual – or team – weaknesses, and introduce savvier AI play when it comes to understanding the context of a match while batting: such as rotating the strike to protect a tail-ender, or looking for gaps in your field placement when at the crease.The most popular feature in both Ashes Cricket and the Bradman games… Read full this story
- Corona, cricket and ground realities - Part II
- Scotland's Majid Haq Confirms He Has Coronavirus
- AFL sensationally announces the 2020 season WILL go ahead despite sporting leagues across the globe scrapping competitions to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Reality kicks in... Premier League stars are training with VR headsets to keep themselves sharp during coronavirus shutdown, and our reporter was run ragged by Kylian Mbappe after giving the tech a try!
- Coronavirus: The South Asia roundup and what the West could learn
- The Latest: Pro Motocross Championship delays season start
- 75 districts under lockdown, only essential services to be open
- Masks, hand sanitisers can be sold at fair price shops
Cricket 19 confirmed for release this summer have 318 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.