It seems that Samsung has given in and decided to announce the Galaxy S10 release date ahead of the official launch.In a state of ‘if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em’, the brand has unveiled a pre-order site in the US for ‘your next Galaxy Device’.With the tag line of ‘we know you know what’s coming soon’, along with a big number 10 emblazoned on the top, this site allows you to reserve your unit ahead of the big launch. We’ve also got lots to know about the Galaxy S10 PlusOh, and we’ve sniffed out a lot about the Galaxy S10eWe’re also going to hear more about the foldable Galaxy X tooThe site promises that those who sign up will ‘get it first with early access to pre-order’ and that the phone will be with users by March 8.This dovetails with a report from South Korea that this will be the date for launch, so it seems the global S10 release date will be at the same time as Samsung’s home turf.It’s key to note here that there’s no mention of which model you’ll be pre-ordering… we’re certain we’re going to get a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e at… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to launch in India today: Here’s to watch the live stream
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite first impressions: Playing a safe game?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launched for Rs 39,999: Check specifications, offers, availability
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launched in India: Specifications, availability and more
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs Galaxy Note 10 Lite: Which one is the best for you
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series can be purchased for Rs 59,900; here's how
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs Note 10 Lite vs OnePlus 7T vs Realme X2 Pro: Best smartphone under Rs 40,000
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs Galaxy S10: What Rs 14,901 gets you extra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite vs Galaxy S10 Lite: Which one should you buy?
- Best Wallet Cases for Galaxy S10+ in 2020
Samsung Galaxy S10 release date confirmed by Samsung's own site have 338 words, post on www.techradar.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.