I am new to Unity, I have searched but I couldn’t find any answers on this. Here is my code:
somethingPosition = new Vector3(player.transform.position.x, transform.position.y, player.transform.position.z); transform.LookAt(somethingPosition);
The something position only allows rotation of the Y axis so. Anyways, I have this script on the enemy AI. The issue is this: the enemy looks at the player but looks to the left of the player. The same issue occurs when I have my follow code happen:
transform.position = Vector3.MoveTowards(transform.position, player.position, speed * Time.deltaTime);
The enemy will continue going to the left of the player but will not hit the player. What are some suggestions you guys can survive? Thanks!
- Accused WikiLeaks Source, Now Accused of Aiding the Enemy, Was Left Naked in His Cell, Lawyer Says
- A Look At Key Players In The Holly Bobo Murder Trial
- After Missing Some Red Flags, McKenna Long Uses 30-Minute Test to Find Team Players
- Nexus Player Review: Android TV Isn't Ready For Primetime
- NFL owners approve penalty for players kneeling during National Anthem
- Carriker Chronicles: Reaction to Scott Frost bringing the Unity Council back to Nebraska
- Land Subsidence Damage Caused by Groundwater Withdrawals in Arizona: Who Pays?
- Left Alive
- IoT, 3D Printing, Machine Learning Help Manufacturing Come Home, Tata Technologies CEO Says
- Grocers' Revenue-Sharing Deal Deserves More Than a Quick Look, Ninth Circuit Holds