The revamped Today show debuted on Channel Nine earlier this week, with Deborah Knight replacing Karl Stefanovic as co-anchor. And while there has been plenty of discussion about the new lineup, some viewers are more outraged by the lack of a weather update. Until Monday, the breakfast program featured a graphic in the bottom right corner of the screen which revealed the weather and temperature in Australia’s captial cities. REVEALED: The very minor change to the new-look Today show that has viewers outraged – so did you spot it? Pictured: Deborah Knight (left) and Georgie Gardner (right) However, this has been noticeably absent from the Today show over the past week. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘The best sort of change happens naturally’: Brooke Boney… ‘The network could no longer afford the inflated salaries’:… ‘It’s just not the same without Karlos!’ Today viewers beg… ‘It’s very early days’: Former Nine executive Peter Meakin… Share this article Share It’s possible the decision to remove the on-screen weather update was made by Steve Burling, who was appointed as Nine’s director of morning television last year. Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel Nine for comment. Gone! The Today show used to feature a weather update in… Read full this story
- Manju Warrier Opts for A New Look!
- Ajith Kumar's Stylish New Look Goes Viral: Is It For Thala 60?
- New Look Black Friday 2019 sale: What to buy in the huge shopping event
- Ted Baker and Boohoo secure soaring online sales as New Look suffers
- New Look bondholders tool up ahead of potential restructuring
- Heavy discounting takes 'dreadful toll' on New Look sales
- Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Loose Women star Nadia Sawalha reveals major change she's making with sister
- Climate Change Puts North Africa in a Hot Spot
- New-look Andy Murray turns to golf and escape rooms in build-up to Queen's Club return
REVEALED: The very minor change to the new-look Today show that has viewers outraged - so did you spot it? have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.