News 16 // 09 Jan 2019, 08:02 IST SHARE GTA Online has been going strong for the better part of five years now. Since its initial launch back in 2013 (2014 for next-gen consoles and 2015 for PC), the game has continued to host a strong player base. Even today, GTA Online has managed to keep an average of 40-80+ thousand active players around each day, and that’s from the Steam charts alone.Considering the competition that’s come out since its release, that’s incredibly impressive. It’s not surprising to see why, though, as Rockstar has continued to churn out more content and patches to keep its player base happy, even while they’ve moved onto Red Dead Redemption 2 Online.In December, Rockstar brought players the Arena War update, focusing on vehicle combat and the use of new weapons in large arenas. In the latest patch, Rockstar added two new weapons in GTA Online – the Unholy Hellbringer and the Widowmaker. Both of these guns were brought from Republican Space Rangers, an in-universe cartoon show that can be seen in both GTA 4 and GTA 5.The Unholy Hellbringer is a plasma rifle with three barrels. The Widowmaker is a heavy weapon, a… Read full this story
- The folks behind 'Grand Theft Auto' just put out a new trailer for their next blockbuster, 'Red Dead Redemption 2'— take a look
- 'Grand Theft Auto' and 'NBA 2K' Publisher Announces New Gaming Label, Private Division
- One of the best-selling games of 2018 is over 5 years old: 'Grand Theft Auto 5'
- Here Is The 'Grand Theft Auto' Online Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer You've Been Waiting For
- The makers of 'Grand Theft Auto' have a huge new game coming this October, and it looks outrageous
- The New 'Grand Theft Auto' Lets You Have Realistic Sex With Prostitutes
- The huge next game from the team behind ‘Grand Theft Auto’ just got delayed by half a year
- A gamer who made and sold cheat software for 'Grand Theft Auto V' now owes the game's creators $150,000 for copyright infringement
- 'Fortnite' cheered by 'Grand Theft Auto' maker, Take-Two Interactive CEO
- The publisher behind 'Grand Theft Auto' is launching a new division focused on independent -- but established -- game developers
Grand Theft Auto 5 News: Rockstar Games busts out new weapons for GTA Online have 353 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.