NORTH Korea has pledged to keep its deadly arsenal of nuclear weapons – as it revealed it has created a brand-new cutting edge weapon. By Rachel O’Donoghue / Published 16th November 2018 Sources inside the Communist state have reportedly revealed its leader Kim Jong-un has no plans to surrender his weapons – despite talks with US President Kim Jong-un.Relations between the hermit state and the US had been on a knife-edge in the months after Trump came to office in November 2016.This was in part due to the leaders exchanging increasingly angry insults, while threatening to fire missiles at each other. PLEDGE: Kim Jong-un has vowed to keep his arsenal of nuclear weapons (Pic: GETTY) SUMMIT: Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump met at a historic summit in June (Pic: GETTY) However, things appeared to cool down after a major summit was brokered and the two men met in June this year in Singapore.But things could once again heat up following the revelation Kim has no plans to disarm.Jiro Ishimaru of AsiaPress International, revealed insiders have said Kim has been assuring his citizens he won’t allow North Korea to be vulnerable.Mr Ishimaru said: “Even after Kim met with [U.S. President Donald]… Read full this story
- Who Are Kim Jong Un's Children and Does North Korea Have an Heir?
- The Nuclear Threats From Iran and North Korea, Working Together, Grow By the Day
- North Korea's New Missile Can Probably Nuke the U.S., Making Kim Jong Un Stronger Than Ever
- North Korea fires short-range missile: Report
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons From Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More in Leader's First World Tour
- North Korea Says U.S. Is Biggest Supporter of Terrorism and Can't Even Stop ISIS Attacks at Home
- North Korea launches short-range 'projectiles': report
- Trump says Kim Jong Un 'knows that I am with him' despite latest North Korea test
- With a New Weapon in Donald Trump's Hands, The Iran Crisis Risks Going Nuclear
- Have a good Un! Donald Trump 'sent Kim Jong-un a personal congratulatory message' on the North Korean dictator's 36th birthday
North Korea vows to KEEP deadly nukes after revealing mysterious ‘tactical weapon’ have 345 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.