Red Dead Redemption 2 releases this week on October 26 with a bunch of shiny new trophies to unlock.
We can assume that the trophies and achievements for Red Dead Redemption 2 are the same. There are a total of 52 trophies and achievements available to unlock, so here’s what to expect for both the Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online trophy and achievements lists.
As always, here is your obligatory spoiler warning. If you don’t want some key story points ruined for you, look away now.
Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy and achievement list
Legend of the West
Complete Chapter 1.
Complete ‘Enter, Pursued by a Memory’.
Complete Chapter 2.
Complete Chapter 3.
Complete Chapter 4.
Complete Chapter 5.
Complete ‘Goodbye, Dear Friend’.
Complete ‘Red Dead Redemption’.
Complete ‘A New Jerusalem’.
Complete the Epilogue.
Complete all optional Honor story missions.
Attain 100% completion.
Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.
Complete a Companion Activity in each camp.
Play all mini games.
Recover the stash from 4 homesteads.
Discover the fate of Marko Dragic.
Rob or loot $250.
Donate $250 to the gang tithing box.
Spend $5000 across all shops.
Reach maximum or minimum Honor level.
Complete 10 Stranger mission strands.
Survive 3 days holding a bounty of $250 in all states.
Complete one of the Collectable strands.
Find the graves of each of your fallen companions.
Deliver 5 camp companion item requests.
Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue.
Craft 30 unique items in Story Mode.
Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.
Catch a fish weighing at least 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
Upgrade each available component for a single sidearm or longarm weapon.
Survive 18 bear attacks and kill the bear each time in Story Mode.
Reach max bonding level with a horse.
Red Dead Online trophy and achievement list
Complete the Intro.
Take part in a Series.
Accept 10 Free Roam missions from characters around the world.
Play 5 Free Roam Events.
Achieve 5 gold belt buckles from awards.
Achieve MVP 3 times (in a round with at least 4 players).
Concurrently own 5 horses.
Reach Rank 10.
Reach Rank 50.
Successfully counter a rival Posse’s Free Roam mission.
Purchase 5 camp improvements.
Craft 25 pieces of ammunition.
Form a Persistent Posse.
Craft 20 items (excluding ammo).
Sell 20 items to the Butcher.
Pick 25 Herbs.
Complete a Free Roam mission as part of a Posse with at least 2 members.
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer features the ultimate wild-west manhunt
- E3 2018 PS4 games predictions – Spider-Man, The Last Of Us: Part II and Red Dead Redemption 2 and other announcements
- Red Dead Redemption 2 exclusive first-look preview
- US urges Israel to apply Red-Dead Sea plan with Jordan
- What is the World Cup trophy called, how much gold is in it and where is the original cup now?
- Cliftonville's Chris Curran wants to live trophy dream
- When are the Olivier Awards 2018 on ITV? Date, time, host and full nominations list revealed
- What time are the Olivier Awards 2018 on ITV? Date, time, host and full nominations list
- What happened in the OITNB season 5 finale, is Piscatella dead and what will happen to Piper, Taystee, Red and Vause?