Former EastEnders star Samantha Womack has unveiled her stunning new look, almost two years after leaving Albert Square for good. The actress – whose character Ronnie Mitchell drowned in a swimming pool alongside her sister Roxy on New Year’s Day 2017 – has ditched her trademark style in favour of something completely different. Gone are her long blonde locks, with Sam, 45, instead debuting a shoulder-length glossy chocolate brown ‘do at London’s Gielgud Theatre last night. Samantha played Ronnie from 2007 to 2017 and has previously admitted she didn’t want to leave under such permanent circumstances. Viewers were flabbergasted when both drowned in a hotel swimming pool after Ronnie’s long-awaited wedding to Jack Branning (Scott Maslen). Both drunk, Roxy (Rita Simons) suffered a heart attack as she dived in, with Ronnie swimming to her aid but drowning under the weight of her wedding dress. And Sam said she’d have ‘loved’ to be able to go back ‘at some point’. Read More EastEnders “The Mitchell family are such a huge part of that show’s culture – Peggy had gone and then the two Mitchell sisters,” she said. “It’s a shame to rip out the roots of such a long-serving family. “The… Read full this story
- Former EastEnders star Danniella Westbrook reveals cancer diagnosis
- EastEnders star Danny Walters teases Keanu and Sharon’s affair revelation will mirror ‘Sharongate’
- Ex Eastenders star in exciting talks to head into the IAC jungle
- EastEnders star Lacey Turner steps out in eye-catching frilled skirt and jumper during a day out in North London
- How old is Barbara Windsor, when was she diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and who is the EastEnders star’s husband?
- Ex-EastEnders star Gillian Taylforth stunned at saucy fan mail: ‘I’m no cougar’
- Who is Stuart Highway actor Ricky Champ? EastEnders star who plays Halfway’s brother
- EastEnders spoilers trailer reveals shocking moment Sharon Mitchell and Keanu Taylor’s affair is exposed
- This Blue star has been revealed for Strictly Come Dancing
- CBBC star Angellica Bell reveals her two young children’s shocking confession that they wished they were white
EastEnders star Samantha Womack reveals shock transformation have 341 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.