This week in Washington, Justice Brett Kavanaugh took his seat on the U.S. Supreme Court, the president’s U.N. ambassador quit her job to do… something, but definitely not to run for president. Kanye West paid a visit to the president, and is gonna let him finish. This week in Washington Greetings from Washington, where Kanye West was just at the White House having lunch with President Donald Trump. Over roast chicken and caprese salad, they discussed Trump’s “historic work to benefit all Americans,” per the White House press office. They ultimately talked about hydrogen-powered planes, or something. With that out of the way, on to a big week of news: you may have heard that Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court. The newly-minted Justice Kavanaugh was feted at the White House on Monday, which was the judge’s first day hearing oral argument in the high court. Reuters has some scene from his first hours on the bench, where he chatted and laughed with his new colleagues. Kavanaugh’s appointment to the court will have long-term implications: the Washington Post has a big-picture look, framing his ascendance to the court as a historic victory for Republicans, giving them their most… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian West: North is Kanye West's 'twin'
- Brad Pitt attends Kanye West's Sunday Service
- Kanye West buys 14m Wyoming ranch
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian buy huge $14M ranch in Wyoming
- Kanye West's 'healing' Sunday Service
- Kim Kardashian teases possible new Kanye West album
- Kanye West Brings His 'Sunday Service' Event Home to Chicago
- Photos: Kanye West buys ‘monster’ $14M Wyoming ranch
- Photos: Kanye West buys ‘monster’ $14 million Wyoming ranch
- Kanye West reached out to local mayor
D.C. Memo: The Kanye West Wing have 280 words, post on www.minnpost.com at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.