An update to Monster Hunter World on PC has added new mouse control options.
Capcom has released an update to Monster Hunter World on Steam, providing players with more control options for the in-game camera.
According to the update notes, the new control type is “in line with the control standards” for most PC games.
To change the controls, players just need to open up the in-game Start Menu, go to Options, and select the Controls tab. From there they will be able to switch between the different mouse control schemes.
Sensitivity can also be adjusted in the same Options menu and by selecting the Camera tab.
A design change has also been applied to the location for Event Quest “Relish the Moment”. It was changed to Elder’s Recess to improve playability. Only the location has been changed.
Once the game is updated to revision number 153524, players who have patched the game will only be matched with others with the same update.
And don’t forget: the Monster Hunter World Autumn Harvest Fest kicks off tomorrow, September 21 and runs through October 4.
- Monster Hunter World: Review
- Monster Hunter: World
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Has A Release Date On PC
- Capcom Adds Denuvo DRM to Monster Hunter: World on PC
- Rainbow Six Siege Ember Rise Update Adds New Operators And More
- Xbox One Spring Update Adds Mixer 'Share Controller' Feature, More
- Microsoft Update Adds New Gestures for Windows 8 Touch Mouse
- Evernote Hello for iPhone Update Adds New ways to Curate Contacts
- Evernote for iOS Update Add New Note Editor, Improved Attachments and Checkboxes
- Carbonite Update Adds New Plans, Local Backup