Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, which has only just been announced, has produced its first gameplay trailer.
The new Rebel Galaxy Outlaw trailer has an early look at the enhanced space combat, and some of the action off the ship. It’s immediately obvious how different combat is going to be in Outlaw compared to the original.
Though it’s hard to get a sense of how accessible or action-focused it is from this short trailer, it does look more in line with something like Everspace than the first game’s Black Flag-style broadside combat.
It looks like ship collecting and the various loot elements are also returning. The vibe is still unquestionably space truck-y, though, which is great to see. You can check the trailer out below, via IGN.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is due out sometime in early 2019 for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- Here's How 'Star Wars Rebels' Connects to the Original Trilogy
- ‘Rigs: Mechanized Combat League’ review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: The details matter
- Galaxy Fold is here -- with six cameras and two batteries for $1,980
- Is Samsung readying the Galaxy Buds+ to compete with the AirPods Pro?
- 120 dry waste collection centres to be upgraded
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications Leaked, Here's What We Know
- You Should Look at The Moon
- Hey Look We Found Tatooine In Real Life
- Here's Your Chance to Help Astronomers Discover an Alien Megastructure