Picture: AFP ANNOUNCER: This Week with George Stephanopoulos starts right now. DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: I’ve never respected him.\ I’ve never had a lot of respect. GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, HOST: President Trump takes on outspoken critic and former CIA director John Brennan by taking away his security clearance. UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He’s using a security clearance of a former CIA director as a pawn. He’s drunk on power. STEPHANOPOULOS: Warns more could be coming. SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden… STEPHANOPOULOS: Sparking a fierce backlash. SEN. MARK WARNER, (D) VIRGINIA: To me this had an eerie memory, an enemy’s list. STEPHANOPOULOS: The president is emboldened, unrestrained, punishing adversaries in unprecedented ways. Is it all about the Russia investigation? A move to bury those Omarosa headlines? How will Trump’s actions affect America’s security? Martha Raddatz takes those questions to the president’s national security adviser John Bolton in a This Week exclusive. MARTHA RADDATZ, ABC NEWS ANCHOR: Brennan has been a strong critic of the administration, but what does this have to do with protecting classified information? STEPHANOPOULOS: Plus, insight and analysis from our powerhouse roundtable. And… UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We are sorry. I am… Read full this story
- Trump Queried if Former National Security Aide John Bolton Would Go to Prison, Report Says
- Trump's Ex-National Security Adviser Says White Supremacists 'Gain Traction' Because President Fails to Condemn Them
- Deroy Murdock: Trump National Security Adviser O'Brien has helped him score a year of international triumphs
- 'Dangerous' and 'unfit': Trump's former national security advisers say he has 'no moral compass' in new Woodward book
- Justice Department Files Lawsuit to Stop John Bolton from Publishing Tell-All Book
- John Bolton in heated exchange with BBC anchor over lack of impeachment testimony
- John Bolton Clashes With BBC Journalist Over Book Deal, Trump Impeachment: 'Do You Work for Free?'
- Second Trump Term Puts NATO 'Very Much in Jeopardy,' John Bolton Says
- John Bolton Says Trump Should Be a 'Leader Not a Cheerleader' After Woodward Tapes
- John Bolton Book Leaks Unleashing Criticism of President Trump
White House National Security Adviser John Bolton and Bishop David Zubik have 345 words, post on www.focus-fen.net at August 26, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.