The Hanoitimes – Vietnam`s export-import turnover in the first seven months of 2018 was higher than that of the whole year of 2013, stated General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC). Vietnam’s trade turnover in July stood at an all-time high of US$41.27 billion on a monthly basis, up 6.1% against June, according to the GDVC. In July, Vietnam exported US$20.32 billion worth of goods, up 2.4% compared to June, while the country’s import turnover was up 10% to hit US$20.95 billion. This was the second month in 2018 in which both export and import turnovers exceed US$20 billion, the GDVC noted. Notably, Vietnam’s export-import turnover in the first seven months of 2018 was higher than that of the whole year of 2013, stated the GDVC. In the January – July period, Vietnam’s trade value stood at US$266.17 billion, up 13.5% year-on-year or US$31.74 billion, and is higher than US$264.07 billion in 2013. During this period, both exports and imports maintained high growth rates from a year earlier, for which exports reached US$134.51 billion, up 16% year-on-year, and imports of US$131.66 billion, up 11% year-on-year. Source: GDVC. Due to a strong growth in imports over the last three months,… Read full this story
- The Value of Time in Financial Planning
- Emini Trading Systems - Need A High Winning Rate?
- Stock Market Reaches Record Highs
- Designer Handbags Reach Record High, Average $2,000 Fall 2005
- Bush Claims Approval Rating At All Time High; His Wife Told Him
- Practise Forex Trading Online - How To Identify and Rectify Flaws In Forex Trading
- Take Your Time Seriously
- British Pound Live Trade - A Short Trade and a Big Profit Awaits
- Two Currency Trading Methods- Which Will You Choose?
- Forex Secret - Enter To Trade Using Slanted Channels At Forex Market (Part II)
Vietnam's monthly trade value reaches all-time high in July have 280 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.